We will continually develop as a corporation in Asia, achieving customer satisfaction, contributing to society, and fostering contentment among our employees and their families.
1. We provide customers with superior products at optimal prices.
2. We continuously strive to improve productivity and to achieve high profitability.
3. We value our organizations and bring them together to realize their full potential.
4. We constantly strive for self-development, and aim to improve our capabilities.
5. We continue to be a corporation that we can be proud of.
|Company name||Kawabe Co., Ltd.|
2-1-20 Goda, Okaya City, Nagano 394-0021
|Representative||Eiichi Kawabe (President & Representative Director)|
|Capital||60 million yen|
|Business line||Precision press work, insert molding, precision press dies, insert molding dies, and subassembly|
- ISO 14001:2015 (Auditing body: Japan Quality Assurance Organization; Registration No.: JQA-EM0914)
Kawabe Precision (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
|Feb. 1954||Started business in Tenryucho, Okaya.|
|Nov. 1959||Relocated to an office newly built at 1-5-1 Goda, Okaya
Incorporated as Kawabe Spring Seisakusho, Co.,Ltd.
|Jul. 1970||Relocated to 2-1-20 Goda, Okaya.|
|Oct. 1992||Changed the organization from a yugen kaisha (limited liability company) to a kabushiki kaisha (stock company).|
|Oct. 1996||Acquired ISO 9001 certification.|
|Apr. 1997||Eiichi Kawabe assumed the presidency.|
|Jun. 2000||Acquired ISO 14001 certification.|
|Oct. 2000||Established a local subsidiary, Kawabe Precision (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in Thailand.|
|Apr. 2001||The factory in Thailand started operation.|
|Oct. 2004||The headquarters in Japan started the TPS activities and developed various improvement activities.|
|Jan. 2012||The expansion of the Thailand factory started, and upright molding machines were added.|
|Apr. 2014||Introduced automatic warehouse system for storing dies|
|Jan. 2015||In Automotive World 2015:
Ran a booth at the 1st Automotive Components & Processing Technology Expo (in Tokyo Big Sight)
* Orders increased thanks to the exhibits in the 4 consecutive years from 2015 to 2018.
|Nov. 2017||Built a new warehouse for storing dies and service parts (which was equipped with an automatic warehouse system for storing dies).|
|Present||Expanding business with a focus on parts for electric vehicles|